We want to give you the comfort and confidence you need to fully participate in our online offerings so that we can better serve your needs. Consequently, below are the tenets governing our information practices and other privacy aspects of our websites:
- What information do you collect from me and how do you use it?
- Will my information be shared with other companies?
- What if I want to update my information?
- What type of security measures do you take?
- What do I do if I have questions or suggestions?
- How do you collect my IP information and how do you use it?
- What are cookies and how do you use them?
- How is my information stored?
- How do I contact IgnitionWeb?
What information do you collect from me and how do you use it?
- High-Touch Communications collects personal information when you register for a High-Touch Communications account, or use certain High-Touch Communications products or services, when you visit High-Touch Communications pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. High-Touch Communications may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- High-Touch Communications also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, High-Touch Communications cookie information and the page you requested.
- High-Touch Communications uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- High-Touch Communications routinely time-stamps and logs events (like features used, number of licenses.) This data is used for accounting/billing purposes as well as for performance tuning and optimization of the High-Touch Communications services.
Will my information be shared with other companies?
- High-Touch Communications will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- High-Touch Communications will send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of High-Touch Communications to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our Web sites violate the High-Touch Communications Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
What if I want to update my information?
You have the ability to edit your IgnitionWeb Account Information, including subscriptions for non-account specific email and general promotions, at any time. To request account maintenance, contact the IgnitionWeb Customer Support Team at email@example.com or call 514-739-2461.
Back to top
What type of security measures do you take?
- Your IgnitionWeb Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas High-Touch Communications uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- In other areas High-Touch Communications uses proprietary security methods to protect data transmissions.
Back to top
If we change any of our privacy policies or practices, we'll post those changes to this policy statement at least 30 days before they take effect. In limited cases, we may be required to disclose certain information to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Back to top
What do I do if I have questions or suggestions?
If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you collect my IP information and how do you use it?
- High-Touch Communications receives IP addresses from all users because this information is automatically reported by your browser each time you view a Web page.
- Your IP address is also stored in our user registration databases when you sign-up for IgnitionWeb.
- When a High-Touch Communications Web page is requested and viewed, that request is logged on our servers with information including the IP address of the computer that requested the page.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including to:
- Diagnose service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific Web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users visiting High-Touch Communications from specific countries or regions of the world.
Back to top
What are cookies and how do you use them?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a Web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Each Web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a Web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Choices about Cookies
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use IgnitionWeb's services that require you to "sign in."
High-Touch Communications' Practices Regarding Cookies
Back to top
How is my information stored?
- When you register with High-Touch Communications or submit information to High-Touch Communications, a temporary copy of that information is routinely made to prevent accidental loss of your information through a computer malfunction or human error.
High-Touch Communications keeps your account information active in our user registration databases in order to provide immediate access to your personalization preferences each time you visit High-Touch Communications.
- Please note that any information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your deletion request. This may be the case even though no information about your account remains in our active user databases.
- The High-Touch Communications computers (called "servers") that send your Web pages process and store an enormous amount of information every day. These computer records are called "log files."
- Log files are used for analysis, research, auditing, and other purposes, as described above. After this information has been used, it is stored and is inaccessible. Until the information is stored, your High-Touch Communications ID may remain in our active server log files.
Back to top
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact email@example.com.